In this current situation I want you to know that we, Basking Babies have taken steps to ensure everyone’s safety in attending our in-person classes. COVID-19 is a new hazard that needs to be addressed as part of the risk assessment process.
Everyone’s safety is extremely important to us therefore, we have in place the following control measures:
- Although not legally required, we recommend wearing masks when walking through any communal areas of the venue. If the mats are not sufficiently spaced apart you may wish to continue to wear your mask.
- Mats will be spaced 1m apart where practically possible.
- Any mats, cushions or blankets provided in the classes will be sanitised/washed between uses by the instructor. (You are more than welcome to bring your own if you are more comfortable with this).
- Hand sanitiser and wipes will be provided for parents / guardians use for additional cleaning of mats etc. if so desired.
- Please bring a towel with you for baby to lie on (or purchase a new one from your instructor).
- Refreshments may be provided for you during baby massage classes. You are welcome to bring your own mug if you are more comfortable doing so (or you can purchase a new one from your instructor).
- Ventilation will be facilitated where possible, whilst ensuring the room temperature is practical for baby.
- You should not come to class if you have any Covid-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has Covid-19 or have been in contact with anyone who has been advised to shield etc.
- You must respect any Coronavirus control measures of the venue and the Government Guidelines on safe distancing measures.
- If for any reason a class cannot go ahead in-person the instructor may need to deliver the class online (Please note we are unable to offer any refunds in these circumstances).
- All Instructors have undergone a COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire. The health of our clients and our instructors is paramount; therefore, no class shall be taken by anyone who has shown ANY symptoms
We look forward to seeing you in-person and would like to reassure you that we have taken every precaution necessary.
If you have any questions at all please email our Head Office team at email@example.com, or email your local instructor for venue specific information once you have found your preferred class using the link below.
Click here to find your local class
We also understand that not everyone is ready or perhaps able to return to in-person classes. We will continue to offer all of our classes live online so that you can enjoy the same content and have the opportunity to connect with other parents and babies from the comfort of your own home.
Click here for our online classes timetable or if you need further assistance in finding a suitable class please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you.
Owner & Founder