In-person classes are back!
In this current situation I want you to know that Basking Babies have taken steps to ensure your safety for returning to in-person classes. COVID-19 is a new hazard that needs to be addressed as part of our risk assessment process.
Your safety is extremely important to us therefore, we have put in place the relevant control measures to be adhered to in order to open the doors once again.
Here are a few key points:
- Please do not come to class if you have any Covid-19 symptoms / have been in contact with anyone who has Covid-19 / have been in contact with anyone who has been advised to shield etc.
- You must respect the Government Guidelines on safe distancing measures (your mats will be laid out appropriately in class and you must adhere to social distancing when entering and exiting classes).
- In accordance with the latest government guidelines you must wear a face mask for indoor venues (unless exempt). Your instructor will be wearing one too (unless exempt). You are permitted by the government to remove your mask during the class if wearing one would negatively impact the exercise/activity.
- You must adhere to the venue’s (if applicable) Coronavirus control measures in place (your instructor will let you know any specific measures in a separate email).
- We ask you to bring your own blanket/towel for baby massage and to also bring a cushion for baby yoga (sorry we are unable to provide these for you at the moment).
- Mats will be provided by us; they will be cleaned/sanitised before and after use by the instructor.
- Hand sanitiser and wipes will be provided for your use to for additional cleaning of mats etc. if so desired.
- We may not be able to provide our usual drinks and cakes/biscuits during class (this will depend on the venue’s policies) so you may be asked to bring your own with you. If we are able to provide refreshments, it will be in accordance with government guidance to minimise the risk of transmission of Coronavirus, so we will request you bring your own thermal mug (or purchase one from your instructor for £6 – just let your instructor know if you’d like one so she can bring it to class for you) and any food provided will be packaged.
- We want you to know that all instructors have undergone a COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire. The health of you and our instructors is paramount, therefore no class shall be taken by anyone who has shown ANY symptoms.
We look forward to seeing you in-person and would like to reassure you that we have taken every precaution necessary.
We also understand that not everyone is ready or perhaps able to return to in-person classes. We will continue to offer all of our classes live online so that you can enjoy the same content and have the opportunity to connect with other parents and babies from the comfort of your own home.
Owner & Founder