Only 1 place left for our Oct 2021 franchisee training! Read More
Basking Babies pregnancy relaxation classes
It’s only natural for Mums to have a lot on their mind during pregnancy. Coping with symptoms, changing lifestyle and managing everyday life can sometimes be overwhelming. Looking after Mum’s mental health in pregnancy is just as important as their physical health.
It’s increasingly important in our fast paced world for pregnant women to take time out for themselves and their baby. All of our classes designed for women of any stage of pregnancy. They are informal, informative, fun and relaxed and can provide incredible benefits for both you and baby.
If you are an expectant parent looking for the best start for you and your baby, then find your preferred Basking Babies class and join us to experience the magic for yourself live online.
- Enhance bonding
- Reduced stress levels
- Helps to reduce pain and better cope with labour
- Reduced physical tension from within Mum’s body in pregnancy and labour
- Feelings of calm & relaxation
- Emotional & physical benefits for life
- Techniques can help to settle and feed baby once they’re here
- Improved birth weight, reduced chance of premature birth and medical complications for newborns.
- Reduces anxiety & stress
- Helps to improve sleep
- Enhanced connection between mother & baby
- Combatting depression & promoting positive mindset
- Reduces aches and pains by releasing tension
- Escapism from difficulties & responsibilities
- Provides coping strategies for dealing with stress
- Provides tools & techniques for everyday life & birth
- Improves general well-being
Relax with Bump
A weekly live online relaxation class to help mums-to-be to unwind and connect with other pregnant ladies. Learn tools & techniques to use in everyday life, the birth of your baby and beyond. Take some time for you!
I loved the class. Never felt too rushed or too slow and was very relaxed, allowing for unpredictable nappy changes, feeds etc.
Was so lovely to be learning a skill and we use massage every night before bed as Louie loves it!
Brilliant course – thanks Natalie!
Brilliant and useful baby massage, really helped settle my boy when he had belly aches ect. Natalie was friendly and always answered all our questions, I would absolutley recommend this course for any new Mum.
I’d definitely recommend the Baskin Babies course! Charlotte was amazing – so friendly and knowledgable. She made it a really relaxed atmosphere where we could learn the baby massage techniques and tailored it each week to what we wanted to focus on and learn for our babies. I learnt so much and found it really useful. It helped my daughter with her colic and she is now a much happier baby! Great support through the WhatsApp group and pre and post session discussions each week.