In-person classes are back! Book Now
Basking Babies pregnancy relaxation classes
It’s only natural for Mums to have a lot on their mind during pregnancy. Coping with symptoms, changing lifestyle and managing everyday life can sometimes be overwhelming. Looking after Mum’s mental health in pregnancy is just as important as their physical health.
It’s increasingly important in our fast paced world for pregnant women to take time out for themselves and their baby. All of our classes designed for women of any stage of pregnancy. They are informal, informative, fun and relaxed and can provide incredible benefits for both you and baby.
If you are an expectant parent looking for the best start for you and your baby, then find your preferred Basking Babies class and join us to experience the magic for yourself live online.
- Enhance bonding
- Reduced stress levels
- Helps to reduce pain and better cope with labour
- Reduced physical tension from within Mum’s body in pregnancy and labour
- Feelings of calm & relaxation
- Emotional & physical benefits for life
- Techniques can help to settle and feed baby once they’re here
- Improved birth weight, reduced chance of premature birth and medical complications for newborns.
- Reduces anxiety & stress
- Helps to improve sleep
- Enhanced connection between mother & baby
- Combatting depression & promoting positive mindset
- Reduces aches and pains by releasing tension
- Escapism from difficulties & responsibilities
- Provides coping strategies for dealing with stress
- Provides tools & techniques for everyday life & birth
- Improves general well-being
Relax with Bump
A weekly live online relaxation class to help mums-to-be to unwind and connect with other pregnant ladies. Learn tools & techniques to use in everyday life, the birth of your baby and beyond. Take some time for you!
This was the best course I’ve done on zoom. I really loved baby yoga, the content was great. Myself and my baby really enjoyed it. Jackie was a great teacher and really lovely.
Jackie is an absolutely amazing instructor. I am a returning customer and with twins! She didn’t even hesitate and was so helpful throughout. Love her classes
Absolutely loved the course. Heather was soooo lovely and helpful. I made some wonderful friends on the course too. It is so nice to have Mummy friends that you can talk to even after the course has ended. Would definitely recommend to my friends. There was so much more to baby massage than I ever thought.