We now accept Clearpay. Pay in interest free instalments. Book Now
Basking Babies sharing & support circles
Pregnancy and motherhood can be incredibly magical and special yet can also be a vulnerable and lonely time for a new mum. Over 90% of mums say that they feel lonely (source: ChannelMum.com 2017), so finding a support network is more important than ever.
It is so important for pregnant women and new mums to have somewhere to turn for support. A place to be heard and to share thoughts, feelings and experiences with no judgement – just pure support. Our circles help women to create that ’village’ that is so needed and yet not so often accessible in society today. We have weekly circles designed for women of any stage of pregnancy and any stage of motherhood. They are welcoming, safe, non-judgemental and supportive and provide real opportunity for women to find that much needed support network with other like-minded women.
If you are an expectant mum or new mum looking for a supportive community, then find your preferred Basking Babies class and join us to experience the magic for yourself in-person or live online.
- Great place to meet other like minded mothers and create a support network
- Circles are a safe place to share both the positive and negative
- A fun way to enjoy time with other women, so you leave feeling happy and fulfilled.
- Reduces anxiety, stress, loneliness & depression through sharing and seeing that you are not alone
- Improves general well-being – feel connected, emotionally lighter and empowered by the collective energy of the group
- Provides valuable time and space to recognise that you have identity beyond mother that deserves to be nurtured and nourished.
- Tips and shared experiences within the group can help with general well-being of the child and child development
- Mums who gain the support they need are likely to feel more able to confidently parent
- Feelings of calm & relaxation, as circles can help reduce anxiety for Mums
- Enhance bonding – discussing ups and downs and knowing you are not alone can help connectedness with your child
- Baby has the opportunity for socialising and making friends for life too
- Baby grows up also recognising that their mother has an identity beyond Mum that deserves to be nurtured and nourished… i.e.. instilling self-respect from the start
Mama-to-be Nurture Circle
Come and meet your Mama-to-be tribe! These circles are an open and supportive place to connect with other mums-to-be as you navigate your pregnancy. If you are looking for community and connection with other mums-to-be, and want to know you are not alone, then these circles are for you.
Mama Nurture Circle
Come and meet your Mama tribe! These circles are an open and supportive place to connect with other mums as you navigate the early weeks and months with a newborn. If you are looking for community and connection with other new mums, and want to know you are not alone, then these circles are for you.